Tax overpayments and underpayments - London

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Item details

City: London, England
Offer type: Offer
Price: £150


Contact name Rajesh Vekaria
Phone 020 8200 0016

Item description

Are you looking for a London tax advisors? Finsol Tax Advisors are one of the protective firms who have professional Tax accountants London and they offer all kind of taxation services with proper advice.
Income Tax: Income Tax is a tax you pay on your income. You don’t have to pay tax on all types of income.
Your tax calculation
If you’re employed or get a pension, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) checks whether you’ve paid the right amount of tax in the tax year.
They’ll post you a P800 tax calculation if you haven’t. This shows if you’ll get a tax refund or need to pay more tax.
When you might get a P800
You might get a P800 if you:
•finished one job and started a new one in the same month
•started receiving a pension at work
•received Employment and Support Allowance or Jobseeker’s Allowance
You won’t get a P800 if you’re registered for Self Assessment. Your bill will be adjusted automatically if you’ve underpaid or overpaid tax.
P800s are sent out after the tax year ends on 5 April. You’ll normally get yours by the end of September.
Checking your P800
Your P800 shows the income you should have paid tax on. This includes any income from pay, pensions, state benefits, savings interest and employee benefits.
Compare the figures with your records, for example your P60, bank statements or letters from the Department for Work and Pensions.
Our all London tax advisors are experienced and fully qualified. You can contact us anytime to find out more about us!